Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random!

Okay I didn't make it to the Salvation Army because I was feeling pretty sleepy but I did manage to stumble upon a tidbit about Benjamin Franklin. Yes, I said Benjamin Franklin.

I just found out that he was apart of a secret society called the Hellfire Club. Turns out the Hellfire Club is this group of rich people who come together to make fun of religion, drink & participate in huge orgies. Ben Franklin in an orgy?! I was seriously stunned because I grew up seeing this picture of a serious proper gentleman - you know the one in the history books.. and to now see him as this evil man who participated in these kinds of activities is just weird.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I just did a huge paper on him last semester. He was into EVERYTHING. He was nuts but he was really cool.

    ReplyDelete